Re: Cooling the condenser

  • edbar44
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15 5:24 AM
      Interesting take on the subject. everything I've read is always related to electric, i.e. so many watts do this you need this, any way to convert that to gas style burners?

      I did try that cooling by running tubing through the ice chute into the freezer, didn't work at all. I also ran a line into my swimming pool in the winter months when I was using electric and that worked pretty good. My system has a heat exchanger with a few 110v computer fans mounted and can reduce the cooling water temp (7 gallons) by 10 degrees in about 15 minutes. I only use that in warmer weather otherwise I just use a transmission oil cooler with a fan blowing on it and depending on the ambient temp I can maintain about 95-120 without any problem during a 4-6 hour run.