Re: fermenting 600 litres plus

  • geoff burrows
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hi bravo (or is that Bossy I like that better),
           Pump the Co2 into an ajoining greenhouse with barley in.  I know mushrooms love it.  They love co2 and grow like blazes in mushroom houses with the mushroom house heating boiler exhausting and diverted back into the mushroom tunnel.  When your barley has big  nice big and ripe grains use it for your next barley wash.  Why waste it the co2?
      Geoff