Re: Desert

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 5:56 AM
      Think you ment to post this in the Advanced Distillers Forum Gavin...  Aint no references to Desert temps around here - even if you did reference a 74C temp in the Desert - 165F which is nice and hot lol ;).  Guess your referring to the Sahara - see below.

       The Sahara Desert is the largest and the hottest desert in the world. It is spread over more than 9,000,000 Square Km (3,630,000 sq miles). It covers the most of North Africa and is as big as the United States. The desert starts at the Red sea, across the Mediterranean, and over to the Atlantic Ocean. It is spread over 12 African nations, Egypt, Chad, Algeria, Eritrea, Libya, Morocco, Niger, Mauritania, Mali, Sudan, Western Sahara, and Tunisia.

      The Sahara Desert is the hottest place in the world with the temperature reaching up to 57.7 degree Celsius (135.8 degree F). Scientists have said that the desert expands and shrinks. Currently, it has been recorded that the Sahara is growing southward by 48 km every year.

      JB. aka Waldo.