Re: [new_distillers] Re: Does Ethanol float?

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2011

      I was laughing at my self. Bottled beer sure would taste different if the first sip had all the ethanol lol. I do actually have an old washing machine but cleaning it so as to remove years of soap/fabric softener etc would be tricky. I'd forever be paranoid about my juice lol.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android