Re: THANKING EVERYONE FOR THE INFO AND THE GOOD ADVISE

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
      Hey Bossy,

      Hope you had a great one with many more to follow... When I first saw
      your name, thought "Oh boy, this one is going to be trouble." However,
      after walking you thru the first batch of mango brandy and all the
      trouble you had finding ingredients - (remember your wife had to make a
      several thousand mile trip to Austrailia just for the yeast and
      nutrients lol), you turned out to be one of the best learners we have
      had...

      Great to hear you got your licence and everyone love it.

      JB. aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bravo" <bravoseychelles@...>
      wrote:

      > I MUST SAY
      > ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND I MIGHT HAVE HAVE HAD A FEW TOO MUCH OF MY OWN
      WATER
      > BUT I WISH TO THANKS AND TELL THE GROUP THAT. SOME PEOPLE IN TAT GROUP
      THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE