Re: Distilling sugar wash

  • planetgong0
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
      Definitely don't dilute, you,ve already spent time and money getting to the 20% level.Depending on your still I would do a stripping run first and get it to 40-60%, then distil and do the cuts. I distil around 50% level and get very clean spirit with no need to carbon filter. I take around 20% heads and 20% tails giving me 60% clean spirit at 94-95%
      Dave E