Re: what is the difference in the amount of heads from a sugar wash and a fruit mash

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2011
      OH MY GOD BOSSY,

      Yer one of those leggittimatey type distillers now ROTF (rolling on the floor)....:D   Guess you cant post here anymore - ya have to go the the real Distillers Association forum lol (just joking).  Really glad to hear that.

      Now as ZB and I mentioned, your going to need malt which contains alpha and beta amalyse enzymes or you can buy the enzymes (but will be expensive).  You can learn how to malt your own corn or other grains to make them.  We can discuss this..

      Boiling will do nothing but sterilize the fruit and gelatinize the starches to make it easier for the enzymes to break them down into sugar.

      Congratulations again.

      JB. aka Waldo.