Re: [new_distillers] Re: [Distillers] Panic!!!!!!!!!!!

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      I agree.  There's no hope that you will make it.  Either buy interim stock, or get a rope and a short chair.
      Cheers, JHV

       No,    it always takes at least 30% longer than the instructions  lead you to believe. If you can make a litre last for 2 weeks then you win this weeks frugality prize.     Brian B.                           ----- Original Message -----
      From: Xyz

       Have just put 80 litres (gallons were much more sense)25 kilograms
      (pounds were better) of
      sugar in the pickle barrel with four packs of Alcotec 8.

      The aquarium heater is set to 24 degrees centigrade.

      Alcotec reckon 5 days for fermentation.

      I have a litre of vodka left...will alcotec live up to their
      reckonings and I will not run out of alcohol.

      ÿWPC5