Re: Alcotec 23%

  • simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
      Ken,

      Once again your advice was spot on and the wash cleared perfectly. Distilled and bottled now ready for flavouring later. Not so sure I'm ready to appreciate the benefits of 23% over a basic sugar wash as I find it very hard to get dextrose. The end results were a much cleaner and smoother spirit though so I'm sure I'll be back in the cellar again real soon. Great hobby made fun and enjoyable by a quality group.

      The more I read the thirstier I get.