Re: [new_distillers] Re: BRUTE GREY TRASHCAN

  • geoff burrows
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 12, 2011

      Hi JB. Aka Waldo or Jim to me,

      Consider the illustrious title "The Ornery One" well and truly transferred.  This is indeed a prestigious honour and one I shall hold with pride and try not to spew infelicitous felicitations (look them up guys I had to and I still think I still got them in the wrong context) from my big trap if I can take my size 9 medium out for long enough.

      Sorry guys I do tend to drop a bollock now and again but in keeping with my new title here’s another joke:-

      The Pope comes to Glasgow and asks "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

      With that, wee Brendon got in line, and when it was his turn, the Pope asked, "My son, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

      Wee Brendon replied, "Your Holiness, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."The Pope put one finger of one hand in Brendon’s ear, placed his other hand on top of his head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed.

      He prayed a great prayer for Brendon, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

      After a few minutes, the Pope removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Brendon, how is your hearing now?"

      Wee Brendon answered, "Ah don't know. It's no' 'til next week....."

      Geoff