Re: Beer Strpping Question

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
      Sorry Adam,

      Looks like we all missed this question with all the activity.

      First, not really - its really the amount of heat the bigger still will
      take. You really have to test it out yourself.

      Secondly, no - 2 days will not spoil a wash, just keep it covered away
      from air.

      JB. aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "adam" <bluwater2828@...> wrote:

      > Ive sripped in my 8 gal and 5 gals took about 3 hrs. The column on
      that still is 2 inches wide and about 30 inches long. Got a bigger still
      with a 3 inch column about 22 inches tall. Any way to determine how long
      20 gals will take to stripp?
      > Next question is if I strain out a mash is two days at room temp going
      to spoil the wash? I appreciate everyone's time and knowledge sharing.