Re: [new_distillers] Immersion/Triac/?

  • DAVID REID
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
      No you are absolutely correct but humans being humans invariably crank the
      thing up thinking they are going to shorten the distillation time. Also most
      of the time while elements cost pretty much the same price or only a little
      more for a higher wattage manufacturers and retailers tend to charge
      sometimes quite a bit more for the higher wattage. Unfortunately we do not
      live in an ideal world so to make the equipment idiot proof and generally
      last longer because most people dont read the instructions properly or
      invariably mislay the instructions most manufacturers choose the most
      foolproof option and try to match the components.
      B.r., David