Re: [new_distillers] Re: Rotten eggs

  • Ric Cunningham
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
      Sulphur/ Rotten eggs are a common by product of many yeast strains. Not to worry. Let it ferment out and rest before running. most of the sulphur will off gas during the ferment, the rest will be taken back up by the yeast.

      On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM, bigdaddyg851 <bigdaddyg851@...> wrote:

      thanks for the recipe , simple but true !

      --
      If you can make macaroni and cheese from a box, you can make a great beer.