Re: First time Aging

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
      Steve,

      There is nothing wrong with experimenting with woods for flavoring (just
      stay away from poisonous ones like poison oak lol ). Distillers have
      tried many different wooks like cherry, apple, peach etc...

      I just ment that if you want true Bourbon flavor and color, then white
      American oak is what everyone uses for Bourbon.

      JB. aka Waldo.