Re: for the money

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2011
      Bravo,

      Could you tell me which message regarding the coconut question your
      referring to. Might have been in the hospital when you sent it.

      Thanks,

      JB. aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bravo" <bravoseychelles@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey there
      > I was going to say guys but I remember someone saying that there might
      be ladies in that group.
      > Reusing the basket question
      > Well since ive been doing this for a while I would let let the basket
      from the previous wash settle for about 2 tpo 3 days
      > Then siphon the top clear water looking part and use between 20 to 30
      percent of that grey looking bottom basket .
      > It turned out to make the new batch ferment for fewer days
      > I gues there is good stuff that the new yeast rely likes in there.
      > Thast what I ve notice reusing the basket
      > Thanks
      > Bossy
      > Hey waldo on another note I posted something on how to get that
      coconut flavour out to be in the taste without the oil coming through.