Re: Member Introduction

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
      Virgil,

      Due to the nature of this hobby and illegality, after thinking about it,
      I dont believe video conferencing would fit in... To many questions and
      too many unknowns.

      However, if we could get some feed back from other members on this
      subject, it would be helpful.

      JB. aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1" <jamesonbeam1@...>
      wrote: