RE: [new_distillers] glycerin

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011

      I use about 10mls of glycerin per bottle …a hint is to give the alcohol/flavouring and glycerin a good blast in a food processor for about 5 minutes. This mixes the brew up and will smoothen it out…be careful when nusing the processor and pulse to start with so you don’t blow it over the top….been there done that

      Cheers

      Ken Mc