Re: Can We as a Group build a spread sheet for making cuts by starting product

  • crsound
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
      Yes Sir Boss I am All Over This, As A Tech/Nerd I know what of you speak, More to follow, Come On Gang send your Cut Off's

      Now that sounds like a hell of an idea and excellent project. Sun has a free office program that reads all spreadsheets. Thanks for thinking of it CR - as a homework project, why dont you put a prototype together and
      let us see and play with it. [:D] [:D] [:D]