Re: Can We as a Group build a spread sheet for making cuts by starting product

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 4:47 AM

      Now that sounds like a hell of an idea and excellent project.  Sun has a free office program that reads all spreadsheets.  Thanks for thinking of it CR - as a homework project, why dont you put a prototype together and let us see and play with it.  :D:D:D

      JB. aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "crsound" <crsound@...> wrote:

      > I was thinking as many different recipes we have can we build a sheet that show's most of those and the cut off. I see post's about Rum vs. Fruit Ect.
      > Some folks came up with bad Brandy with not knowing these?
      > Any Ideas Gang ?
      > Jump on in I think most of us have a program that can eat a spread sheet ?
      > We put the template in a common area, and "Bob's You Uncle",
      > Over The Rail N' Down The Hatch
      > CRSound

    • crsound
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 5:02 AM
        Yes Sir Boss I am All Over This, As A Tech/Nerd I know what of you speak, More to follow, Come On Gang send your Cut Off's