Can We as a Group build a spread sheet for making cuts by starting product

  • crsound
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
      I was thinking as many different recipes we have can we build a sheet that show's most of those and the cut off. I see post's about Rum vs. Fruit Ect.
      Some folks came up with bad Brandy with not knowing these?
      Any Ideas Gang ?
      Jump on in I think most of us have a program that can eat a spread sheet ?
      We put the template in a common area, and "Bob's You Uncle",
      Over The Rail N' Down The Hatch
      CRSound
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011

        Now that sounds like a hell of an idea and excellent project.  Sun has a free office program that reads all spreadsheets.  Thanks for thinking of it CR - as a homework project, why dont you put a prototype together and let us see and play with it.  :D:D:D

        JB. aka Waldo.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "crsound" <crsound@...> wrote:

        > I was thinking as many different recipes we have can we build a sheet that show's most of those and the cut off. I see post's about Rum vs. Fruit Ect.
        > Some folks came up with bad Brandy with not knowing these?
        > Any Ideas Gang ?
        > Jump on in I think most of us have a program that can eat a spread sheet ?
        > We put the template in a common area, and "Bob's You Uncle",
        > Over The Rail N' Down The Hatch
        > CRSound

      • crsound
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
          Yes Sir Boss I am All Over This, As A Tech/Nerd I know what of you speak, More to follow, Come On Gang send your Cut Off's