Re: [new_distillers] Re: disappointed?

  • William Musall
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2011
      I guess I'm not too concerned at this point on content. Still learning and have a great deal to learn. Wash is still fermenting and I am trying to piece together the boiler that I started 4 years ago. Wished I had internet then. Woulda helped out a lot on design. Will do and run what I have and let ya'll know the results. It may take a few more days to a week. Will let ya know when done.