Re: new still Q

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2011
      Welp Ricola,

      All I know is that Brewhaus is one of our preferred vendors and Ric
      Morris is a member here and works then and has helped us out very well
      during the years and wont steer you wrong.

      JB. aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "osiris573"
      <ricola_washington@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,,Been looking to purchase my still from mile hi,,was plannin on
      getting the 8 gal with the 30"dual purpose tower,,then a couple days ago
      i saw a 7.5 gal hi capacity still at Brewhaus,been comparing the 2
      several times a day and cant decide which to get!they both claim 2qt an
      hr at 90%to 95% who to believe??the only thing that stands out more is
      the fact that mile hi has a youtube video showing theirs in action and
      its dam pretty!im basically lookin for any pros n cons of each from u
      all.i can be sum what obsessive in regards to my new toy purchases,im
      sure sum of u if not all can relate