Im Back

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011

      Hey All,

      As i mentioned before my computer died and couldnt fix the dang thing.  Also spent the last 2 weeks in the hospital with a bad case of the typical flu, dang would a paid a bundle for a wee dram;)

      Anyways hope everyone doing good and will try and catch up on old mail.

      PS Have a new wireless laptop now and will be around more often:x.....'

      JB aka Wado.

    • shotman
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011
        Good morning JB,
        Glad your feeling better and back home. The flu is a PITA anyway and takes forever to get completely over. Enjoy the new laptop.
        Have a good one,
        shotman

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011
          Thanks Shot :)
          JB.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011
            Yeah. Now you know why I nicknamed him "Waldo". <BG>

            Welcome home Jim. :)

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011
              An Dang Proud of it.

              JB. aka Waldo.'

              > Yeah. Now you know why I nicknamed him "Waldo". <BG>
              >
              > Welcome home Jim. :)
              >

              > Slainte!
              > regards Harry

            • Jerry McCullough
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 28, 2011
                Been missing you. I always look forwrd to your replies.

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 28, 2011
                  Hey Waldo,

                  Good to see you back. I was getting worried. Of course, I've been gone a
                  bunch lately, too, so I can't complain.

                  Still ornery, I'm guessin'?

                  Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

                  --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1" <jamesonbeam1@...>
                  wrote:

                  > An Dang Proud of it.
                  >
                  > JB. aka Waldo.'
                  >

                  > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" gnikomson2000@
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Yeah. Now you know why I nicknamed him "Waldo". <BG>
                  > >
                  > > Welcome home Jim. :)
                  > >

                  > > Slainte!
                  > > regards Harry

                • crsound
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 4 4:10 AM
                    Dad Gum Son Welcome Back, We All been try'n to hold down the fort But now it's FORTIFYED TRUE.
                    Over The Rail N' Down The Hatch,
                    CRSound