Re: [new_distillers] Re: FLAKED WHEAT

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2011

      My sugar vodka has been decent. Little on the harsh side but I've had worse from a store. I made a nice corn whiskey very lite and smoother than my vodka which has me thinking grain is better. But different yeast might be the answer to the smoother juice too. I'm enjoying the journey and the conversation. Cheers :)

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android