Re: [new_distillers] Valved reflux still - FIRST RESULTS

  • BillyWeeble@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2002
      In a message dated 5/26/02 9:08:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      mikespotts@... writes:

      << I went with a brand called "Chore Boy." It is all stainless with no
      adhesive or staples. >>

      This brand has a small knot of fishing string on one end and tied to
      itself on the other. I use both Chore Boy and Ekco because I bought all one
      store had (Ecco) then went to another store and they had Chore Boy. Good
      experiment. One oxidizes more than the other. Too bad I didn't remember which
      is which.

      << I found some distiller's yeast that claims to handle 22% ABV for only
      $7.00 for 1 pound. >>

      The yeast you speak of is called DADY. Works well, 20% is easily
      attainable with proper feeding.

      Please don't buy from Walmart. They use people like