Straining Flaked Corn Sucs

  • adam
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 25, 2011
      Just had to put that out there to people who would understand. Got to be an easier low tech way than just a paint bag and hand squeezen. Apple press maybe but don't wanna buy one. Maybe have a drink and think on it some more.
    • Adam Fordham
      Message 44 of 44 , Jan 31, 2011

        I took the inner basket out of a 3 gallon pot. Layed about 3 layers of cheese clothe. Filled it up and twisted tight then rung it out by hand. Worked better than the paint bags but still messy and rough on the back. I've come to the conclusion I'm just going to have to create some kind of mechanical device to squeeze or spin the liquid out.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android