Re: Attachments

  • cornfed62
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2002
      I think you will find that it is the total file size included in the
      email that is the limiter. Try reducing the file size of pictures
      down and you may be able to fit more individual pieces in the
      message. I think the limit is somewhere around 750 or 800 K.
      However yahoogroups also changed the availability to view the higher
      resolution picture in the photo section recently, so it may well be a
      3 attachment limit. FYI to view the higher resolution picture in
      any yahoo group. First open the photo with the regular method then
      add this string of characters (exactly) to the end of the URL
      address: t&.hires=t just add that onto whatever is at the end and
      hit return again and it will display the larger picture. Take note
      that there is a "period" in the middle of that character string.