Re: In need of a good recipe

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011

      Hey Adam,

      Happy New Year.

      When I say "corn hootch stuff", yes it means Im referring to good ol white lightening that is served out of a mason jar and not the classy aged stuff that is served out of a bottle and dark brown in color....  ;)   Down south here, you really need to make a distinction whether your talking about true aged Bourbons, Tennesee Whiskey or homemade hootch that aint aged and aint brown...  Or even made in the no cook UJSSM method....

       ROTF  Have a Happy New Years.

      JB. aka Waldo.