Re: [new_distillers] Re: In need of a good recipe

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hey what did you mean by "that corn hootch stuff"   lol.....thats the good stuff right lol.....   Happy New Year Evryone

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011

        Hey Adam,

        Happy New Year.

        When I say "corn hootch stuff", yes it means Im referring to good ol white lightening that is served out of a mason jar and not the classy aged stuff that is served out of a bottle and dark brown in color....  ;)   Down south here, you really need to make a distinction whether your talking about true aged Bourbons, Tennesee Whiskey or homemade hootch that aint aged and aint brown...  Or even made in the no cook UJSSM method....

         ROTF  Have a Happy New Years.