Re: Finaly made some good juice

  • idahomole
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2010
      Congratulations! I remember the first time I had some sucess and it is a good feeling indeed. I started same as you with sugar and turbos, then moved to the UJSSM. Now I am doing (mostly) all grain, usually bourbon.

      I just blended and oaked some apple brandy today. I hope it is as good as the last batch. I'll find out next year.

      And hello to all. It has been quite some time since I posted here last. Nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones.

      Mole