Re: [new_distillers] Re: New Build Question. Air cooling? - Car Radiator

  • sigrune@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 27, 2010
      Thank you to all for the input so far.

      What I was wondering is if anyone had any experience with using only air cooling.

      Since I have the materials to do so, I was planning on finning a copper coil in aluminum and with lightweight baffles have forced air running through it.  Much like the top of a Mr. distiller unit, but to a much larger scale.  I know water makes a more effective cooling medium simply because cold water is denser than cold air by far.  I was curious if anyone has made one of these systems.

      The intent is to make a separate condenser unit. that only requires a single electrical hookup and is of light weight.