Re: Yeast/Turbo Clear

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
      Adam,

      Ken is the Main Man to talk to about turbo yeast clearers, but if you
      need to make really sure that the yeast is dead before adding this, use
      a campden tablet or 2 (meta-bisulfiate) and let sit 24 hours for the
      sulpher gases to escape. Then do the Turbo Clear. I cannot find info
      on this product to say it does kill the yeast when added. Just makes
      the wash clear by flocculating all solids to the bottom...

      JB.