Re: Thanks

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2010

      YVW Adam,

      Nothing wrong with saying thanks.  Now if ya really want to get your tail wet,  pour yourself some of your hootch and spend a couple late nights reading through Tony Ackland's Home Distillation of Alcohol site.  We sometimes refer to this as "The Bible".  Will give you all kinds of insights and opinions on stuff.  http://www.homedistiller.org/

      Good Luck.

      JB.