Re: [new_distillers] Re: Ethyl Acetate

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2010
      Hadn't thought to try that....will try on my next run. I have been using the hot plate that came with the kit. Run it wide open and then adjusting my temperature by adjusting my water flow. Any idea if its the lower temp fussels that increase the hangover or if its the higher temp fussels?
      Home distiller has been my main source for information but not my only source. Definately an art to this hobby and I am enjoying the journey towards making a good juice. I appreciate the time you have spent helping me out. If you are in the US Happy Thanksgiving