Urns, What to do to keep temp?

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi all, I have another question about my 30L urn(240v), What is the best way to get it to stay at a set temp without cutting in and out? It came with a 1000w and a 1800w element inbuilt at the bottom. But as I think it is a common problem and after trying to find answers am a little confused. Would I remove the thermostat and replace with a digital temperature control or do I fit some kind of varible electrical device to adjust the electrical flow? I am guessing it is the second option cause the way I picture it is, if I turn the theromstat upto 100% and slow the electrical current down then it will never get to 100% to cut out. Please give me some simple answers, if you need more info let me know, Thanks Jason.