Re: bicarb question

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2010
      Glen,

      That might be, but since the reactions are sped up at higher temperatures, I always figured most of what I want to happen will happen during heatup and distillation. Of course, I've been wrong before.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2010
        Another oily alcohol (not really an ester) is Furfural found in the
        tails that gives rum some if its flavor, according to some souces I have
        read.

        JB.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tgfoitwoods" <zymurgybob@...>