Re: files section

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
      Joe,

      We have been keeping people on moderated status since there has been
      some incedents of spamming from hackers that have been using regular
      member names. This should have no impact on your ability to view files.

      Please let us know what type of problems you are having.

      Thanks,

      JB.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe framer <framers8@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, I have been following the group for several weeks but I can
      not access the files section on the website. Is there anything special I
      need to do to get full access. Joe Framer

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010

        > Joe,
        >
        > We have been keeping people on moderated status since there has been
        > some incedents of spamming from hackers that have been using regular
        > member names. This should have no impact on your ability to view files.
        >
        > Please let us know what type of problems you are having.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > JB.
        >

        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe framer <framers8@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all, I have been following the group for several weeks but I can
        > not access the files section on the website. Is there anything special I
        > need to do to get full access. Joe Framer

        You gotta be signed in to view files/photos.

        http://distillers.tastylime.net