Re: Dried Molasses

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
      Boot,

      Never used dry molasses, Maby Harry, the rum expert can help ya out.

      JB.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "missouri_bootlegger"
      <siscoweb@...> wrote:

      > Has any one ever used dried molasses? the feed store where I get
      molasses for my brew ( I use the molasses that is sold for attracting
      deer) was out but they had some dried molasses so I thought I would give
      it a try it is 35% sugar (as invert)

      > Normally I use ½ gal molasses (85 brix) to 20 lbs of sugar and +-10
      gal of water adjusted to 1.080 sg, 3tlbs Dap and ¼ cup distillers
      yeast