off topic

  • just me
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2010
      Two elderly gentlemen were visiting. "I guess you're
      never too old," the first one boasted. "Why just
      yesterday a pretty college girl said she'd be interested
      in dating me. But to be perfectly honest, I don't
      quite understand it.""Well," said his friend, "you have
      to remember that nowadays women are more aggressive.
      They don't mind being the one to ask."
      "No, I don't think it's that."
      "Well, maybe you remind her of her father."
      "No, it's not that either. It's just that she also
      mentioned something about carbon 14."

      Those who live by the sword get
      shot by those who don't.