Re: [new_distillers] Re: Corn Flakes

  • Royce Thigpen
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 4 8:27 AM
      I new I had seen that recipe at some point.  I couldn't  find it yesterday when I was looking.  They are just starting to pick corn around home, so it will be a while before I can stop the farmers to get some.  In using the backset for the second wash, do you add more flakes to the wash?

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 4 8:55 AM
        While the UJSSM says to keep some of the old corn using cracked corn,
        with corn flakes, I just use about 35 to 40% of the backset and start
        with all new corn and sugar.

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 4 10:49 AM
          That should be simple enough.  I am going to retire sometime soon and devote more time to putting stuff I want to save in a place I can go back and find it.  Thanks.

          ymailto="mailto:new_distillers%40yahoogroups.com">new_distillers@yahoogroups.com

          href="mailto:new_distillers%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:new_distillers%40yahoogroups.com">new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Royce Thigpen fireside58@