Re: Having a Drink

  • thursty2
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
      About 6 months after having bought an under-sink RO system, the co., that sold it to me phoned me to say the system needed servicing and the cartridges replacing. I politely said No Thanks, and the guy went troppo. He started accusing me of poisoning my family and all sorts of things. What a nutter!

      I took the unit with me when we moved house and I now use it to filter -all- water used in my fermenters and for cutting. The filters have of course been replaced. ;^)