Re: G'day

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Rob, For the last maybe 7 or 8 years, all the still heads I've built used 2" (nominal, US) copper pipe, at least coming out of the boiler. I've used it on stills with boilers form 3 gallons to 16 gallons, and it's worked just fine. Look here  for any kind of copper pipe fittings you can think of. There may be some difference in wall thickness  for some copper pipe, but that shouldn't affect us at all.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller