Help with new still

  • walloffirenew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      I just finnished Lennos's valve reflux still. I was doing the run up with two gal of water, per the instuction and could not get the steem to stop venting. water was curculating temp at top of colum was at peak 202 which did produce some water from the collection. I got as low as 165 which still prodused steam but no discharge from collection. the lowest temp i hade any collection was 198 with a lot of steam. what is going wrong?