Lyne Arm Modifications

  • Royce Thigpen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      I took the advice of the "Masters" and changed the angle of the lyne arm.  I got a better run I think.  I took a gallon of 50% stripping run, added 1 gallon of distilled water, and ended up with 1 quart of 80%, 1 quart of 75%, and a pint of 65%.  The rest, 50% total, I will save for the nexy run.  However, in stead of continous drips, I am getting a very thin (very thin) stream through the condensor.  I think I stripped all the flavors out on the stripping run before I changed the angle of the arm.  Does this sound right?

      PS:  JB, I did take time to cut a gasket and clean up the area a little.