Re: [new_distillers] What is "polishing"

  • goodyear1952
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2010
      In reality polishing  relates to all of the above however if you use a 2  stage process with soaking in primary carbon then filtering through through a finishing carbon then that to my mind the last part would be the polish . Polishing in essence means the removal of unwanted elements in your distillate by a carbon or other process see yhis link http://tinyurl.com/krfgba etc and by doing so smoothening your grog which the Z carbon process I use does in on step ...cheers Ken Mc