Rum Recipe Essence

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Welp Jim (see that "whelp" thing is a local word-age out in the sticks in thing in N Ireland,
      After a 75 cl bottle of the red stuff I went and got stuck into the rum recipe bottle I made up today, and once again I've broken the self imposed posting rules. i.e. posting while getting wasted.
      I know I said I thought it was the treacle welp now I'm sure it is. When I was growing up in Ireland we had a local bread called treacle bread. http://www.mail-archive.com/bread-recipe@yahoogroups.com/msg00909.html
      A a bit like the local Irish wheaten bread http://www.yourirish.com/how-to-make-wheaten-bread
      in respect as to the way it was cooked rtc. but oh yeah, that unmistakable treacle flavour in the bread with Irish salted butter was absolutely irresistible which I think was the foundation for my craving for strongly molasses flavoured "Rum"
      I hope there are fewer mistakes than last time when I was posted when pissed.
      Geoff