Re: Burco Boiler

  • mrkb100
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi Goetz its funny how you should ask this question today because today I have just received a burco boiler I bought second-hand from the bay of fleas that I intend to use as my boiler and fingers crossed it will be ok and serve its purpose but first I will have to de scale it before I can do anything with it.