Re:air-condensed still pot

  • Carey Starzinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2010

      Yes, I use one on a regular basis.  It is simply wonderful.  Not real fast but works

      great!!  I fill the tank with 21% sugar wash (fermented to completion), turn it on with a time for exactly 4:45 minutes and I have

      1 ¾ liters of 40% ABV (80 proof).  Here in the US that is 1 half gallon.  I add an essence and

      I am in business.  I do run it over the charcoal filter that comes with the unit.  Probably not what the

      Purists are after but for a old man it works simply and is very reproducible.

      Arizona Wash Runner