Stuck Wash Not Stuck

  • Royce Thigpen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      Folks, I am not sure but I think my peach wash is ready to run.  I tasted and found it was dry and sour (my wife agrees).  I will run this week unless someone has other suggestions.  I thought it was stuck, however, I now am not sure.  Suggestions are very welcome as I know not what I am doing.  I thought I did and am finding out quite quickly that I don't.  This live and learn stuff is tough!!