Follow-up Re: New Alcohol Library is "Live"

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2010

      Recent additions...

      Browse 'em here...

      http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010

        Take a bow folks.  You have made the new Library a resounding success!  Thank you.

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010
          Harry,

          The New Library is great! It's so very user friendly. Thank you for putting it together.

          Now, a question. I must be doing something wrong. When I access the library from the New Distillers site, I get the old library. The only way I can get the new one is to put the address in my address bar, i.e. http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/. Is there a way to get the New Library from the New Distillers site?

          Thanks,

          Tom

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11, 2010
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <tomhawk412@...> wrote:

            > Harry,
            >
            > The New Library is great! It's so very user friendly. Thank you for putting it together.
            >
            > Now, a question. I must be doing something wrong. When I access the library from the New Distillers site, I get the old library. The only way I can get the new one is to put the address in my address bar, i.e. http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/. Is there a way to get the New Library from the New Distillers site?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Tom

            Hi Tom,

            Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad to see the Library's useful.

            Re: your question. No not yet. I've purposely kept them as separate entities for now to ease continued development. But the time will come when they will live together. For now, just bookmark the addy.